Pink Floyd Pictures, Images and Photos

The Beatles - The long and winding road


























The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I´ve seen that road before
It always leads me here
leads me to your door

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day
Why leave me standing here
Let me know the way

Many times I´ve been alone
And many times I´ve cried
Anyway you´ll never know
The many ways I´ve tried
But still they lead me back
To the long and winding road
You left me waiting here
A long long time ago
Don´t leave me standing here
Lead me to you door




El largo y tortuoso camino
Que conduce a tu puerta
Nunca desaparecerá
Ya he visto ese camino antes
Siempre me trae aquí
Me conduce a tu puerta

La noche de viento y tormenta
Que la lluvia se llevó
Ha dejado un charco de lágrimas
Llorando por el día
¿Por qué me dejas plantado aquí?
Muéstrame el camino

Muchas veces he estado solo
Y muchas veces he llorado
De cualquier forma tú nunca sabrás
La cantidad de caminos que he intentado tomar
Pero a pesar de todo, ellos me devuelven
Al largo y tortuoso camino
Tú me dejaste plantado aquí
Hace mucho, mucho tiempo
No me dejes aquí esperando
Llévame a tu puerta